We are looking for an enthusiastic Architectural Technician to join our practice in Winchester. Applicants should ideally have at least two years’ experience working on residential projects and have a good technical and detailing skills.
Witcher Crawford are a medium sized practice working predominantly in the high end private domestic sectors across the whole of southern England. We embrace all forms of architectural design that best suit our clients’ needs or requirements. We are passionate about making sure that our projects are well crafted and detailed to a high standard.
Below are the ideal skills and abilities that candidates should have. Those in bold will be essential to the role.
- Strong and clear technical and graphic communication skills.
- Good and clear UK experience across all RIBA stages 3 to 5.
- Good experience and understanding of Construction Detailing and UK Statutory Building Regulations.
- Working experience and proficient in AutoCAD.
- A team player who efficiently manages their time, deadlines, and workload.
- A confident communicator who can build strong working relationships within our team and fellow trades.
Salary will be based on experience and skill set.
For more information about our practice and the projects that we have completed, please look through our website.
Please send your CV with examples of your work to Richard Witcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Witcher Crawford are an equal opportunities employer, and our policy is to treat all applicants and employees equally, regardless of gender, nationality, sexuality, ethnicity, or disability.