We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and proactive Part II Assistant to join our practice in Winchester. Applicants should ideally have at least 1 years’ experience working in the residential sector with good technical knowledge and great communication skills.
Witcher Crawford are a friendly practice working predominately in the high end private domestic sectors across the whole of southern England. As a practice we embrace all forms of architectural design that best suit our clients’ needs or requirements. What we are passionate about is making sure that our projects are well crafted and detailed to a high standard.
Below are the ideal skills and abilities that candidates should have.
- Strong and clear presentation, technical and graphic communication skills.
- Good and clear UK experience across all RIBA work-stages.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Good working skills of AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- A team player who efficiently manages their time, deadlines, and workload.
- A confident communicator who can build strong working relationships within our team and with our valuable clients and fellow trades.
- A driving licence and access to their own transport would be ideal, or working toward passing their test.
Salary will be based on experience and skill set.
For more information about our practice and the projects that we have completed, please look through our website.
Please send your CV with examples of your work to Richard Witcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Witcher Crawford are an equal opportunities employer, and our policy is to treat all applicants and employees equally, regardless of gender, nationality, sexuality, ethnicity, or disability.