Witcher Crawford Architects are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architect to join our practice in Winchester. The role will involve working on a range of high-end residential projects across all RIBA stages, including heritage and listed buildings.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Great communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Strong design skills, technical knowledge, and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience with high-end residential projects.
- Experience, or an interested, in listed and heritage buildings desirable but not essential.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working from our office based in Winchester. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, with holiday and other benefits. Witcher Crawford will also support you in your education and career, we have successfully aided several people through their Part 3 studies.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please email your CV and portfolio, demonstrating your recent work and experience in practice as well as any relevant student work, to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and our policy is to treat all applicants and employees equally, regardless of gender, nationality, sexuality, ethnicity or disability.