We are looking for enthusiastic, proactive, and ambitious newly qualified Architects, Architectural Technologists / Technicians and experienced Part II to join our practice in Winchester, Hampshire.
Witcher Crawford are a friendly practice working predominately in the high end private domestic sectors across the whole of southern England. As a practice we embrace all forms of architectural design that best suit our clients’ needs or requirements. What we are passionate about is making sure that our projects are well crafted and detailed to a high standard.
Below are the ideal skills and abilities that candidates should have.
- Strong and clear presentation, technical and graphic communication skills.
- Good and clear UK experience across all RIBA work-stages.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Experience and understanding of construction detailing, UK statutory building regulations and planning policy.
- Good working skills of AutoCAD.
- A team player who efficiently manages their time, deadlines, and workload.
- A confident communicator who can build strong working relationships within our team and with our valuable clients and fellow trades.
- It would be an advantage for candidates to have a driving licence and access to their own transport.
Salary will be based on experience and skill set.
Please send your CV with examples of your work to Richard Witcher at email@example.com
No agencies please.
Witcher Crawford are an equal opportunities employer, and our policy is to treat all applicants and employees equally, regardless of gender, nationality, sexuality, ethnicity, or disability.